Monday, October 20, 2008

Survey

I don’t get my stitches out until Wednesday so here is another survey.

1. Favorite non-dairy milk?
I tried rice milk recently and really liked it

2. What are the top 3 dishes/recipes you are planning to cook?
Seitan o’ Greatness (am I the last person to try it?), A buffalo wing recipe I saw on vegan dad, and pumpkin oatmeal cookies.

3. Topping of choice for popcorn?
a spice mix I got form garden of vegan cookbook

4. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure?
baked tofu it was like jello

5. Favorite pickled item?
This is really boring but regular dill pickles.

6. How do you organize your recipes?
this word organize I don’t understand what it means

7. Compost, trash, or garbage disposal?
Recycle then trash.

8. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods…what would they be (don’t worry about how you’ll cook them)?C
hickpeas, bread, and chocolate

9. Fondest food memory from your childhood?
helping my mom make Kumla

10. Favorite vegan ice cream?
soy delicious

11. Most loved kitchen appliance?
My food processor

12. Spice/herb you would die without?
red pepper

13. Cookbook you have owned for the longest time?
The church cookbook from back home

14. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
raspberry.

15. Favorite vegan recipe to serve to an omni friend?
Pasta with Sundried tomatoes and artichoke hearts

16. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh?
I have had the best of luck with seitan but I am not great with any

17. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)?
dinner because that is the only time I have to cook

18. What is sitting on top of your refrigerator?
microwave

19. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
basil, mixed veggie, and soy ice cream

20. What’s on your grocery list?
dog treats, cat litter, and I suppose I will buy something for me to eat.

21. Favorite grocery store?
Naturally yours in Peoria unfortunately it is an hour away

22. Name a recipe you’d love to veganize, but haven’t yet.
I just saw a sweet potato biscuit the other day in a magazine

23. Food blog you read the most (besides Isa’s because I know you check it everyday). Or maybe the top 3?
Vegan Dad , Yeah that Vegan Shit and Get Sconed

24. Favorite vegan candy/chocolate?
Laffy Taffy

25. Most extravagant food item purchased lately?
I haven’t had the chance to buy anything fun lately

No comments: